Could not load image
Pools are created when developers submit their projects for START token holders to Vote on whether they will be allowed to proceed as presales on the BSCstarter platform. All of the important information that investors need to know is readily available when looking at each Pool. The terms of the presales are all clearly laid out along with relevant links to the project's website, social media accounts, and contract addresses. Copies of any approved audits on the project are also provided.
- SoftCap: The minimum amount of BNB that must be raised for the presale to be successful.
- HardCap: The maximum amount of BNB that can be raised and will trigger the end of the sale.
- Min Per Wallet: The minimum amount of BNB each investor may contribute to the presale.
- Max Per Wallet: The maximum amount of BNB each investor may contribute to the presale.
- Presale Rate: The cost in BNB for each token purchased in the presale.
- PancakeSwap Listing Rate: The token price in BNB that will be set when the liquidity is allocated to the PancakeSwap Exchange.
- Liquidity Allocation: The percentage of the raised funds that will be used for the liquidity listing.
- Liquidity Lock Duration: The number of days the allocated liquidity will be locked.
- Open Time: Start time of the presale (all time zones are based on your device's local time).
- Close Time: End time of the presale unless the HardCap is reached first.
- Listing Time: The time when the PancakeSwap liquidity will be added and locked